Merchant Manager makes it easier than ever for all types of entrepreneurs and retail businesses to start selling online. A web-based store builder, it allows you to quickly and easily create your online catalogue of products via a simple ‘point, click and launch’ interface which takes you through each stage of the process step by step.
We include a separate MySQL database for non-Merchant Manager related storage, a Virtual SSL certificate and it’s Payment Gateway ready – so you can start selling as soon as you’ve set up your store! Check out the tabs below for more information.
Hostway Merchant Manager is an automated Shopping Cart that let’s you customise look & feel, configure unlimited product categories that you define, track visitors & inventory in real-time, analyse ‘hot-selling products’ as well as your customer data, and send targeted newsletters.
New Customers The Merchant Manager Ecommerce feature can be added to your hosting plan as you proceed through our secure orderform – simply tick the appropriate box.
Existing Customers Merchant Manager can be added to any Windows or Linux shared hosting plan (Personal plan and above) from the Ecommerce section of SiteControl.
Hostway supports the Ecommerce requirements of thousands of merchants round the world. We understand that your commercial success depends directly on the quality & flexibility of the products we provide to you. To get a better feel for what Merchant Manger can offer you, check out these example customers of ours who are using Merchant Manager today!
We have created a demo site so that you can try Merchant Manager yourself. Simply follow the steps to access the Merchant Manager demo.
Try Merchant Manager today!
Merchant Manager is under constant development to make sure it continues to incorporate the latest in ecommerce functionality. It already supports a number of the most popular payment gateways (see bottom of page), and plans for future feature integration are consistently driven by customer input and requests, not least through the M2Central portal our dedicated resource for all matters Ecommerce related.
M2Central is the definitive resource to Hostway’s online store building and managing tool, Merchant Manager. If you’re thinking about purchasing or you’ve recently purchased a hosting plan with Merchant Manager, this site will provide you with everything you need to get your online store setup and ready for business.|
1. A personalized home page for returning customers.
With Hostway Merchant Manager’s easy setup wizards and intuitive navigation panel, you can build your store in minutes!
1. Merchant Manager’s quick and easy Store Setup Wizard helps you tackle your store’s basics in a few simple steps.
2. Once the basics are taken care of, you can customize and edit the content, add images, change the text and font styles and design your site’s layout.
3. Learn who your customers are and monitor their account activity and purchasing habits using Merchant Manager’s Customer Manager. You can use this knowledge to develop targeted promotions to increase sales.
4. Merchant Manager’s Order Manager helps you track your inventory so you’ll never run out of your most popular products. The Order Manager also offers you dynamic and important shipping, payment and fulfillment information, helping you keep track of which products are selling and how many you are sending out to customers.
5. Use the Product/Catalog Manager to give your customers the information they need to make quick buying decisions with detailed and organized product categories. You can also include product reviews and promotional specials as well as add images to your descriptions.
6. Hostway Merchant Manager’s Reports offer real-time tracking of your customers’ buying cycles, showing what the most popular products are in your store, so you can maximize your product mix for the best sales results.
7. Now that your store is just about ready to open for business, use Merchant Manager’s marketing tools to promote it with banners, customer emails, newsletters and more.
Establish trust with a dedicated secure sockets layer (SSL) certificate for your ecommerce Web site. An SSL certificate encrypts customers’ personal information before sending it across the Internet and assures them it’s safe to do business with you.
Give your customers the convenience of using their credit cards on your ecommerce site with a merchant account. A merchant account securely and automatically handles Internet transactions for your business. Drop us a request, and we can put you in touch with the right people.
At Hostway we work with a number of design agencies and creative industry people. Get in touch with us and we can put you in touch with an organisation that can create a professionally designed ecommerce Website for your business.
* All prices exclude VAT where applicable. All plans, packages and offers are subject to terms and conditions of sale available on the site.
© Hostway Corporation. All rights reserved.
A global web hosting leader, Hostway has strategic locations in the United States and Europe, including the Netherlands, Belgium, France, Romania and Germany, as well as Korea, India, and Australia.